Monday, March 9, 2009

Why Would Anybody Want To See Jacko?



Okay, this fucker officialy scares me now.

I don't give two shits what he did in his past. We all know the 80's belong to this fool, and yes, his albums were, and are influential and yadda yadda.

But the guy sleeps with children and looks like a botox infused Asian woman. And his nose is falling off according to several reports. So tell me this... WHY DO YOU WANT TO GO SEE HIS CONCERT?

I don't know who i'm talking to, because I can't fathom anybody having a burning desire to see this freakshow in concert. For me, it would be like going to the circus if i had a fear of clowns. I have Jackophobia. I am afraid that I will ever run into this dude. He's scary

*shudders* x a million

Those people screaming for him are obviously all schizophrenics who have been continuously sedated for the past 20 years.

No comments: