Friday, February 20, 2009

I Am Officially Obsessed With Octo-Mommy



I can't explain exactly what draws me to this gorgeous bat shit crazy baby lady. I think it has something to do with her excellent abilities at exploiting her life and her kids.

It's probably the fact that she does Angie Jolie better than Angelina herself.

Nadye Suleman, otherwise known as OctoMommy is looking at buying a $1.24 million dollar house.

Last week she was broke, had 14 kids, and no job.

This week she has 14 kids, no job and a ton of cash. But she deserves it, seriously.

I seriously, deep down in my heart, want this lady to be mega rich, mega famous. I want her to have her own daytime talk show. She can be like Oprah, but with 14 kids. I want the world to revere this beauty and give her the respect and love and affection that she deserves.

I don't know why I'm posting the pic below, because it royally freaks me out and makes me want to puke, but i'm sure some of y'all will get a kick (or a stretch mark) out of it.

No comments: