Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This Makes My Heart Flutter



Carrie Underwood taking a dive at an Ottawa Senators game (They're a hockey team) is heart warming to my soul. I love it when celebrities put their handbags in front of their faces, hide behind news papers, or even seven eleven coffee filters(see below).

Carrie is apparently bumping nasties with the Senator's player Mike Fisher.

I wonder what Carrie is so worried about anyway. It's not like she can go many places without being photographed, so what the hell is the big deal here?

Maybe she's embarrased because Mike has a small pisher. But only she would know that. Maybe it's a dark dark secret that haunts the core of her soul.

All day and all night she fears "WHAT IF THEY KNOW HOW SMALL HIS PETER IS?! MY CAREER WILL BE OVER."

Whatev, it's probably just your classic I'm too famous for this bullshiz, and Carrie was embarrased it wasn't a Lakers Game or a Bulls Game. I mean, fuck, I didn't even know who the Senators were until I read this story on Dlisted.

Watch Los Angeles' Mega Superstar Angelyne go buck wild crazy at a 7/11 in LA

No comments: