Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Most Interesting Things Going On In Entertainment...



I was at the house of my parents recently, and as I was hidden away in their food closets (making rounds between the fridge), I pulled out a jar of peanut butter, which I began to spoon like it was Brad Pitt (circa the 22 year old Benjamin Button). And as I was eating this peanut butter, I noticed something extra special about it. Something you just don't come across everyday.

When I check the bottle, I nearly fainted (but i actually just kept on spooning it). It was honey roasted peanut butter. It was like they put all of the sugar of honey roasted peanuts into my peanut butter.

I was happy, my dog was happy (i put a spoonful on his nose), and my jiggly tigglies were happy (i put a spoonful there for good measure... thanks dog!).

No comments: