Monday, January 26, 2009

Mickey Rourke Set to Become A Wrestler




I find this to be a titillating story.

Mickey Rourke, who is on track to pick up the best actor oscar for his work in The Wrestler is actually going to try his hand at wrestling.

Accoridng to Rourke, "The boys from the WWE called me and asked me to do it. I said, 'I want to.' I'm talking with Rowdy Roddy Piper about it... Chris Jericho, you better get in shape, because I'm coming after your ass."

Now this is what I call decent family entertainment. Watching two freaks of nature duke it out in speedos.

I just hope that Rourke's face doesn't completely fall off. Speaking of his face, how the hell can he be in the sun? Won't his face melt off? It looks like it's already started to, actually.

I just hope he'll be kind enough to recycle the material it's made from and not pour it down the drain!

No comments: