Monday, February 23, 2009

Brit Brit Update: Sam Lufti is trying To Free Brit



After being accused of trying to harm Britney Spears, with Daddy Spears going as far as to file a restraining order against him and Adnan Ghalib, Sam Lufti is speaking out and suing like a mofo.

Lufti claims that Brit Brit is reaching out to him via text's, which, he admits he responded to, against the legal authority of the restraining order.

Lufti's lawyer (can he afford that?) told People mag, "I don't think anyone would want to have on public record allegations of behavior that weren't committed. A restraining order is to protect someone against stalkers and people who want to commit violence, and that description doesn't fit my client."

Pepaw Spears and his legal team say that Lufti and Adnan are trying to "disrupt the conservatorship with utter disregard for Ms. Spears's health and well being."

Lufti allegedly sent a message which said, "I've done everything I can to free her from the conservatorship. Very close to getting her free now."

You know, Brit Brit looks like she's doing well. She's staying out of trouble as far as the media can tell, and that's a good thing. But if she really wants out of the conservatorship... should they let her?

I just want Britney to be happy. (Gawd, I am so gay)

I posted the second version of the Overprotected video cause I luvs it.

No comments: