Monday, February 2, 2009

Britney Just Might Cancel Her Tour




According to Perez Hilton, Brit Brit Spears has threatened to cancel her tour if her kids can't come with her.

Now obviously Brit Brit doesn't have custody of the two munchkins (SPF and JJ). Hell, Britney doesn't even have custody of herself!.

Brit is in negotiations with K-Fed to pay his ass mucho money to come along and keep an eye on the kids.

The deal will involve three houses, one in L.A., one in New Orleans, and one in New Jersey. K-Fed will get his own pad in each of the locations, plus 4 FUCKING grand a week to tag along.

Damn. I need to marry a pop star. If I got paid 4 grand to smoke weed and play XBOX, I think I'd start having to wear diapers cause I'd just shit myself.

Seriously, though. I'd start just shitting myself. I'd figure, hell, I don't have to impress anybody anymore. I've got it made. I can just sit here and lay doodies all day long in my pants. And I'll make 16,000 dollars a month doing it.

I bet Dada Spears will change Kevy's diaper. You know those two are totally golfing buddies.



No comments: