Monday, February 2, 2009

Christian Bale is a Bitch




So Christian Bale lost his fucking nuts on the set of the new Terminator movie.|

Apparantley, he went nutzo when the director of photography accidentally onto the scene.

Shit, if that bitch started yelling at me, I'd kick him in the balls. Or maybe i'd just tell him he was a meanie and to get over himself.

He'd probably kick my ass Batman style, though, and that would hurt. If I even looked at Christian Bale the wrong way, he'd kick my ass. He'd immediatley see I was a scared little gay, then he'd reach into his utility belt for his gay gun, and he'd shoot my ass with acid jizz, his own, i presume.

Here's the link to listen to this bitch lose his balls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been a big fan of Christian Bale's work for years now, but this latest incident absolutely disgusts me. The man is supposed to be a professional, but his behavior on the set of T4 is anything but. He should be ashamed of himself. I hope studio execs reign his bitch ass in, Les Grossman style! He needs a good old fashioned country ass whoopin!