Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Marilyn Manson has a Bloody Vampire Peen



Okay, so the title has little to do with this post, but I enjoyed typing "bloody vampire peen."

I guess Evan Rachel Wood and Marilyn Manson are fuck buddies/ boyfriends/ "a couple" again. Even though neither of them have any reflections, and can't go out in the daylight, paparazzi managed to catch the two leaving a Hotel in Los Angeles together.

Page Six says Marilyn was caught in a lobby by some press when he told them he was "waiting for my girlfriend." And then two minutes later, after she could finish the harpy blood she was guzzling in the bathroom, Evan came out and they drove off together.

I wonder if Marilyn is a top or a bottom? I bet he likes to have his man pussy prodded. And Evan like to feel like the male vampire.

Dees, I'm sure of.

No comments: