Monday, March 2, 2009

I don't Know Why This Bothers Me So Much



Perez Hilton's been posting about Chris Brown. Here's what he said:

"The rapper has been popping in and out of late night recording sessions at the infamous Hit Factory studio in Miami where Brown is said to be recording tracks for a new album. "

Does anybody see anything wrong with that statement.

CHRIS BROWN ISN"T A FUCKING RAPPER. He's an RnB singer/woman beater.

Gosh. I'm so glad I finally got that off my chest.

And i'm not posting that douches picture. Instead, another LOL cat.

(Please, if you read this blog often, and you think i'm going overboard with the LOL cats, tell me. I just can't help it. they are so cute and addicting. I heart them)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No! MORE LOL CATS!

Simon said...

Great blog thanks for posting