Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Kanye, Why Are You Such A Douche?




Mr. Kan- "I'm not gay" West has proven once again what a smoke filled douche bag he is.

The rapper/fashionista/douchebag recently said these humble words:

"I do have an ego and rightfully so. I think people should have an ego. Think about it - I don't offend people, I don't put anyone down. Do I name names or bring people down? That's not my thing. But I give myself big-ups. I feel good about the music I make. God chose me. He made a path for me. I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live."

His greatest pain? Whatafuckingdouchebag. I don't know how many times I can use the word douche bag in one post, but Kanye definitley will push that number to the limit.

Douchebag Douchebag Douchebag.

Geez.

Besides Kanye, if you want to see yourself "perform" do what I do... use a fucking mirror.

No comments: