Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kristen Stewart Is The Baddest Bitch




Kristen Stewart is the shit. Seriously. She could give a fuck about any of you motherfuckers. Fuck, if she read this, she'd probably say "fuck that homo." And I'd be like, hellz yeah.

Ms. Stewart said recently, about her role in Twilight, that "It would be so easy for me to send so many hundreds of girls into such a frenzy by saying I want no part of any future [Twilight] movies."

She's damn right. She's the shit, and she knows it. I love bitches like that. When I'm drizunk, sometimes I'm like that, but my cahones (balls) are only so grande.

I like Kristen for more than her gloriously "I could give a fuck" attitude. She also smokes down.



Oh, and will somebody please tell Perez Hilton to STFU (shut the fuck up). All I want is the gossip P-fat, not your broke ass opinion. I love to hate this bitch.

No comments: