Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CLONED PUPPY!!!!!



This is fuckery. Cute cute fuckery.

Ed and Nina Otto paid some Korean Lab $155,000 to clone their dying dog Lancelot.

Yes, you read that right. 155,000 fucking dollars.

He might have been special, but fuck, why not take a trip around the world, or give it to some poor hobo child! Fuck, just give me the money and I'll crawl around on your floor and lick my nuts for a few years. And I'm already pretty much house broken.

They called their new cloned pup Encore Lancelot. How fucking original.

At least Encore Lancelot is a bundle of sweet sweet puppy kisses.

I wonder how much it will cost to have me cloned when I need it?

I posted another heart warming story about a doggie name Kujo below. This one didn't cost anybody anything more than some dog food. Although, that shit is expensive these days.

No comments: