Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I have a Heart On For Kevin Zegers




So I just found out that Kevin Zegers is going to be in the new remake of Bonnie and Clyde. Oh yeah, and Hilary "I'm too good for drugs" Duff is going to be in this bitch, too.

I have been in love with Kevin ever since I saw the original Air Bud when I was like 10.

The Air Bud movies are absolute masterpieces! They have everything you could ever want in a movie. (1) Kevin Zegers. (2) A Golden Retriever. (3) A Golden Retriever who plays sports and wears cute little doggy uniforms.

If anybody cares to disagree with me, then they need to look below.




Also, some funny ass shit. When they told Faye Dunaway that Hilary Duff was going to be playing her role, she replied, "Couldn't they have at least cast a real actress?"

Sorry Duffy, but you're no Meryl Streep!

No comments: