Saturday, January 24, 2009

Nene says Kim is a skank.




Before you read on. Please look into Nene's beautiful eyes and tell her how much you love her and respect her. Also tell her how rich she is (you better if you want to keep your cahones).

Well, DListed just told me that Nene hates Kim Zolcock and Kim is totally fronting.

Kim said to People magazine, "I am actually waiting on NeNe right now. We are buddies. When the filming stopped, we had a glass of wine, talked and it was great. I miss her.”

But Nene said hell no and responded, "Kim says that we are friends now, oh really? Well, I never make the same mistake twice. We can squash the drama, but we will never be friends. She is not a good friend. We can be associates, but never friends.”

All I can say is that I will have to take Nene's side in any pending war.

Kim, I love your wig, but your just not Nene enough for me.

No comments: