Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"Thriller" on Broadway?



So Michael "I swear I don't touch children... innappropriatley" Jackon's 80's hit music video/song might be headed for Broadway.

James L. Nederlander, veteran Broadway producer, said “I love the idea of making ‘Thriller’ a musical. Girl meets boy, they fall in love, boy has big secret, now what…”

I know I won't go see this, but that's because I would never spend any significant amount of money on the theater when I could just smoke some pot and watch Sandra Bullock movies on FX (my fav is The Net. That shit is freaky!)

I wonder what Jacko is even thinking? Is he just waiting for his nose to fall off? Is he hoping that the show plays across from an elementary school?

I'll bet he constantly worries, when he is eating, that he's going to accidentally eat his own nose. There's no way he can feel that shard of plastic attached to his face anymore, and it would completely blend in with many kinds of soup, and and sort of chicken dish.

Though I bet it doesn't taste like chicken.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine that this musical will be good. I've always wanted to make a story out of "Pina Coladas" but doesn't mean that it would ever be a good play/movie/ or even a musical. I expect that the ratings of the musical and the song would go down, within minutes of its release.