Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Being Obama's Campaign Manager is the Shit


David Plouffe, President Barack Obama's (That is SUPer fun to type), is getting somewhere between $1.5- $2 million to write a book about the 2008 presidential election.

Damn damnzy is all I got to say about that.

You know, I think he deserves more. Getting Obama into office is priceless. I still have nightmares about John McCain being inaugurated. For some reason, whenever I have those dreams, I end up waking up in a pool of my own piss.

I think John McCain's catch phrase "my friends" makes my bladder all warm and fuzzy, so it just flows out.

While my bladder gets all warm and fuzzy, my pee pee itself gets sad, because it knows that Sarah Palin will try and make gay sex illegal in the U.S. I have to cover my little peeny whenever Sarah Palin's name is mentioned.

I wonder if Palin ever made out with a chick at a party in college. I could totally imagine her railing a line, drinking a six-pack, and getting down with the ladies.



No comments: