Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Etta Vs Beyonce- Round 1




In the vein of Dunaway Vs. Duff, I now present to you

James Vs. Knowles.

Etta James, the one who made "At Last" the famous song it is, laid it out for Beyonce. Etta said, about Beyonce singing her song at Obama's inauguration:

"You know, YOUR President, the one with the big ears-he ain’t my President–had that woman singing for him at his Inauguration. She’s going to get her ass whooped. How dare Beyonce sing MY song that I been singing forever. Now I’m going to sing it for y’all….”


Dayumm Etta. You is pissed.

Well, I guess you'll be moving to Canada or Iceland now that you're no longer a citizen of the United States. I'm sure Obama will be said to see an old jealous bitch leave our country. I mean, on top of all the economic woes the country is facing (seriously, its fecked up), now this.

Oh well. I guess Beyonce will just take your place permanently, you old ass biatch.

you bitches decide whats what.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi...
nice info u got here...
just drop by from blogcatalog...
hope u can drop by my site and leace a comments too...

Anonymous said...

suuuch a creepy picture.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

suuuch a creepy picture.

Deka said...

etta wins!